8 yearsMagento Dedication
SpecialistsIn performance, scaling and load testing
Full Stack SupportFor server, dev ops and development
£90 /hourAffordable support, billed per minute
Is development support free?Depends: Our Intensive support plan includes 15 minutes of critical development help, users on other support plans pay for development support in cost-effective minute increments.
Do you build stores?No: We stopped building stores in 2015 to focus our attention on providing excellent support to our hosting customers. But we can introduce you to a reputable development agency.
Do we need a developer?Yes: Our code support is an emergency expert resource to complement your existing developer - it cannot replace your existing developer relationship
All your problems. Solved
See how our full stack support tackles real-world requests
"We want to deploy Solr on our store"Most Magento hosting providers...Which version of SOLR would you likeSonassi...
Search improved, bounce down 25%, sales up 25%
- No problem, I've looked at your store and recognise the extension you are using, we recommend SOLR 3 for this module.
- I've gone ahead and enabled SOLR for both your LIVE site and another core for your STAGING site using native MageStack functionality.
- Would you like me to configure the store settings too and test its all working?
"There is an error with our store search"Most Magento hosting providers...This doesn't appear to be a server issue, you will need to contact your developers for store helpSonassi...
Larger issue identified and fixed from innocent symptom. 0% Revenue loss
- The frontend catalogue data is driven from the contents of the indexes. If they are empty, the results are empty. When you have results, then refresh, and have no results, it would indicate that a reindex is taking place.
- Looking at the database server - I can see that the web node is repeatedly running a reindex. I've traced it back to an API call.
- Would you like me to restrict the API from initiating a reindex until you can investigate your side?
"Our site feels slower than usual, can you see why?"Most Magento hosting providers...You can speed up Magento with a full page cacheSonassi...
Core issue fixed, not masked with cache extension. Sitewide performance up 100%
- I've run a test and can confirm its performing below the specifications for MageStack.
- To track the issue, I have created a dashboard on Kibana outlining the page load times of the problem areas on your store. You can see from the graphs on the dashboard what is contributing to this.
- After reviewing the PHP daily change logs, I can see you have installed a new module - this module is known to cause performance slowdowns - would you like me to disable it?