Table of Contents
In order to help diagnose an issue you are experiencing, we need to be able to replicate it - but if the issue is localised to your computer/office/country - it isn't always possible for us to do so.
However, what can help support your symptoms is providing a HTTP archive. This special type of file is created by most modern browsers (eg. Chrome) and provides a full waterfall of elements loaded on the page. It is an excellent way to identify performance bottlenecks, errors and more.
Creating a HTTP Archive
- Open Chrome
- Select the menu in the upper right corner, select "More Tools", then "Developer Tools" (alternatively, press
F12on your keyboard)
- The developer tools console will open, select "Network" from the list of tabs at the top
- Leaving the developer tools open, visit your website as normal and browse to the page experiencing problems
- Once the page is loaded, select the developer tools window, right click anywhere within the network pane and select "Save as HAR with content"
- When the file is downloaded, attach it to your support ticket when contacting us